"How can I make my ophthalmic practice website better?"
That's one of the most common questions we get at Messenger each and every day. Let's face it: technology changes quickly, and websites can be confusing sometimes.
If you don't live and breathe the Internet 24/7, technological changes can easily leave you wondering if your website measures up: Am I missing out on opportunities? Could my website be better?
If you've ever caught yourself asking those questions about your ophthalmic practice website, fear not – you are most definitely not alone.
In order to soothe the question of "How can I make my ophthalmic practice website better?" and many others we receive about the nature of designing websites for the ophthalmic industry, we created The Ultimate Guide to Ophthalmic Website Design.
In this guide, you'll find 57 pages of information on a range of web design-related topics, including:
- Responsive Design (and why it matters for the ophthalmic industry)
- Search Engine Optimization: Common Myths and Misconceptions
- Social Media Best Practices for Ophthalmologists
- Website Hosting and Security
This guide is for you if:
- You want to tell your story better and connect with more patients
- You want to improve your online reputation
- You want a greater return on investment for your marketing efforts